The Financial Markets Association of Singapore (FMAS) would like to invite you to join the Asia Financial Markets Forum 2021.
Join Asia's leading financial markets forum over two half-days on October 27-28 where policymakers, leading thought-leaders and industry practitioners deep-dive into key factors shaping the Asia Regional Financial Markets in the next decade.
Organized by Financial Markets Association of Singapore (FMAS) and co-hosted by Bloomberg, this virtual event will draw on our markets expertise and global reach to address increasing challenges brought by digital disruption, new technologies, and new capital and regulatory standards amidst revenue and cost pressures.
Below you can find some highlights and information on the key sessions and speakers:
Key Sessions and Panel Topics:
- Fireside chat with Mr. Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Senior Minister & Coordinating Minister for Social Policies, Singapore;
- Fireside chat with Piyush Gupta, CEO & Director, DBS Group;
- Speech by Bill Winters, Group Chief Executive, Standard Chartered Bank;
- Post pandemic drivers of financial markets;
- Disruptors of the future - CBDCs and Cryptocurrencies;
- What's next in sustainability for banks and financial services:
- Long-term sustainable growth in Asia capital markets;
- Delivering innovation through data, AI and process efficiency.
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Senior Minister & Coordinating Minister for Social Policies, Singapore;
- Bill Winters, Group Chief Executive, Standard Chartered Bank;
- Piyush Gupta, Group Chief Executive & Director, DBS Group;
- Liew Tzu-Mi, CIO for Fixed Income, GIC;
- Herry Cho, MD & Head of Sustainability & Sustainable Finance, Singapore Exchange (SGX);
- Danny Yong, CEO & CIO, Dymon Asia Capital;
- Ng Kok Song, Founding Partner and Chairman, Avanda Investment Management;
- Adam Levinson, Founder, Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer, Graticule Asset Management Asia (GAMA);
- and many more.
The registration is open and the ACI Regional members get to enjoy 40% discount off the admission fee.
For more information on AFMF 2021, please visit the event website at https://afmf.asia and find additional information and the event detailed programme. Alternatively, you can contact the Financial Markets Association of Singapore at firstname.lastname@example.org